Sunday, July 26, 2009

Grass Growing Through the Cracks

So I'm in an airplane, looking out the window at grass growing through the cracks in the pavement, as we taxi by. But where is this taxiway? It's paved, so you know I'm not too far from civilization. It's not Whitehorse, or anything named after an animal or body of water. It doesn't have Grande or Fort in the name, and it doesn't contain any Qs or Ks. Could Aviatrix be in the civilized part of the world?

You betcha. I'm sitting in the back of an Air Canada jet on taxiway D at YYZ. I'm going on vacation. No blogging until a) I get back and b) I feel like it.

8 comments:

nec Timide said...

Have a good time!

Geekzilla said...

Ah, civilization! Enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

I've heard YYZ called many things ... but "civilized..."? hmmmm - not sure 'bout that. Have a good one.

amulbunny's random thoughts said...

Have a terrific vacation and enjoy yourself! Hope it's somewhere warm and exotic!

Sue said...

Good for you, Trixie. Enjoy!

Anoynmous said...

Exotic is in the eye (or the ear) of the beHolder.

Geekzilla said...

Aviatrix has been missing for over a week! Send out the search parties! Split up! We must find her! No time to waste!

Just kidding. Hope you're getting some quality R+R.

Ernesto said...

I hope you get a terrific vacation, enjoy it.

I am now your most recent reader.

Have a great landings.