Thursday, May 13, 2010

Flying Zombie Laser Shark

This is how cool my job is.

To tell the truth, this is pretty much what my job is. I stayed up way too late last night photoshopping a laser shark into the company logo on my business card template. My boss then proclaimed me "head of marketing." Yes, I have a cool boss as well as a cool job.

Oh and you guys correctly found the mystery airport I was assigned to fly to. I am very impressed with how each person revealed that he or she knew the answer without spoiling the game for others. I did eventually land and work there, and will blog all about the city in the proper sequence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee.. Flying Zombie Lidar Shark?

Hopefully the Zombie bit isn't a commentary on the functionality of your autopilot. :-)

The company's fleet definitely needs some shark teeth though. Just think of the comments you'd get on the ramp.

Sarah said...

I think the "flying zombie" is Aviatrix, after a 6hour flying stint.

By the way, here is a video of the USAF's version of a FZLS

Program cancelled... but if you ever see the glassy view of the ball turret, duck anyway.

N6349C said...

My Western Canada geography is not too hot, the 1/3 or family that are Canuck are all clustered around YYZ. So I took a look at my guess on Google Earth.

Guess what! THERE'S A TWIN THERE!

How long have you had this job??
:)